Our business model at the service of sustainable value creation
WORKING EVERY DAY IN THE INTEREST OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND SOCIETY
Mutualist and cooperative Group serving all.
142,000 Crédit Agricole Group employees.
Solid majority shareholder ensuring long-term commitment.
Our geographic footprint
In France :
- 39 Regional Banks, LCL and BforBank
- 8,200 retail banking branches
- 48 countries
- 52% of Crédit Agricole S.A. employees
Shareholders’ equity Group share:
- Group : €119.6bn
- Crédit Agricole S.A. : €65.2bn
Our technological capital
Single centre of IT expertise serving all of the Group’s business lines.
Our multi-partnership model
An organic growth model reinforced by external expertise and distribution partnerships in France and abroad..
Supporting and advising our customers during their key life moments
Elaborating investment solutions
Proposing complementary financial services, payment services, real estate, etc.
Providing financing, savings and insurance solutions
Our foundation the regional banks
at the service of everyone
at the heart of our model
and diverse range of expertise
the economy and social cohesion
our customers’ interests and assets
the transition to other sources of energy
Our 3 strategic pillars
Excellence in customer relations
Commitment to society
Our value creation
- 1st provider of financing to the French economy (€707bn loans outstanding in retail banking)
- 1st t European asset manager (€1,729bn assets under management)
- 1st insurer in France
Shareholders and investors
- Crédit Agricole Group revenues: €34bn(1)
- Crédit Agricole S.A. market capitalisation: €30.1bn
- Crédit Agricole S.A. net income: €3.8bn(2)
- €0.80/share distributed to shareholders, with a scrip dividend option(3)
- 80%(4) participation rate in the Engagement and Recommendation Index (ERI)
- 5,383(4) hired on permanent contracts
- Capital increase reserved for employees with an exceptional 30% discount
Public authorities and partners
- Group procurement: €7.6bn(5)
- Group taxes and social security expenses: €6.8bn
Civil society and the environment
- €355.9bn of outstanding ESG multi-criteria solutions (6)
- +57% outstanding green loans portfolio for €11.4bn
- Patronage: almost €34.4m for local and regional initiatives
- Almost 192,000 subscriptions to EKO and LCL Essentiel (entry-level offers) (7)
(1) Underlying revenues. (2) Underlying net income Group share. (3) Subject to the approval of the General Meeting of 12 May 2021. (4) Crédit Agricole S.A. scope. (5) External expenses. (6) Assets under management invested by Amundi in funds with an “ESG integration” investment process. (7) Cumulative data at end-2020.